Main Content Anchor
1300 MH CALL (1300 642255) is a confidential mental health telephone triage service that provides the first point of contact to public mental health services to Queenslanders.
1300 MH CALL is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will link to the caller’s nearest Queensland Public Mental Health service.
The 1300 MH CALL service:
- is the main point of access into public mental health services
- can provide support, information, advice and referral
- can provide advice and information in a mental health emergency or crisis
- Ÿis staffed by trained and experienced professional mental health clinicians
- will provide a mental health triage and refer to acute care teams where appropriate.