Main Content Anchor
Community information and referral service, providing:
- crisis housing
- emergency relief
- community and youth groups
- community development and support programs
- youth development
- rooms for rent
- multicultural community relations officer
- children's resource and advisory service
- tax help available from July to October
Supervised access is not organised by the Community Advisory Service - it provides the venue only - for this service contact Family Law Reform Association - (07) 4972 5899.
Gladstone's Community Legal Advice Program provides free legal advice, assistance, referrals and community legal education to members of the public on a wide range of legal issues including:
- criminal law
- traffic matters
- family law
- civil law
- consumer rights
- employment law
- neighbourhood disputes.
Legal advice available by appointment, Monday to Thursday. Please contact the service for appointment times.