Main Content Anchor
Appointments through the Self Representation Service
The Self Representation Service offers appointments (in person or by telephone) with solicitors who provide advice and assistance with the legal tasks necessary to progress tribunal proceedings, including:
- advice about whether, and how, to commence or defend proceedings
- advice about tribunal processes
- assistance to draft documents such as applications, affidavits, submissions and other tribunal forms
- assistance with preparing for hearings and appearing in QCAT
- advice about appealing tribunal decisions
- advice about other options for the resolution of disputes.
Who can the service help?
The Self Representation Service helps people who are involved in, or who are considering commencing legal proceedings in the following QCAT areas:
- Blue Card;
- Child Safety;
- Guardianship and administration;
- Right to information and information privacy;
- Victim Assist; and
- Appeals in any of the above areas.
Enquiries and appointments:
Level 11, NAB Building, 259 Queen Street, Brisbane P: (07) 3564 7561
E: email@example.com (Self Representation Service)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm