Main Content Anchor
If you have a current or prospective civil matter (not family or criminal) in the Supreme and District Courts of Queensland or the Queensland Court of Appeal, assistance may be available through LawRight’s Self Representation Service.
The service offers appointments (in person or by telephone) with solicitors who provide advice and assistance with the legal tasks necessary to progress court proceedings, including:
- advice about whether, and how, to commence or defend proceedings
- advice about court and tribunal processes
- assistance to draft documents such as applications, statements of claim, defences, affidavits, submissions and court and tribunal forms
- assistance with preparing for trial and appearing in court
- advice about appealing court and tribunal decisions
- advice about other options for the resolution of disputes.
How can I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form here. If you are unable to complete the online form, contact LawRight to discuss alternative arrangements. State Courts Self Representation Service information brochure