Drug Arm is a not-for-profit organisation committed to reducing harms associated with alcohol and other drug use.
- Information and referral
- Street Outreach Service (SOS)
- Provides support, information, referrals and transport to individuals or groupd of young people on the the streets who are at risk of becoming homeless and/or dependant on alcohol and other illicit drugs.
- Mobile Outreach Support and Health Program by Integrated Teams (MOSHPIT)
- Provides mobile outreach and health services to substance affected people including young people at risk of homelessness and disadvantaged groups in inner city Brisbane.
- Community and Family Support Service (CAFSS)
- Works with individuals and families with drug and alcohol issues
- Provides up to 12 sessions of free counselling to those affected by drug use
- Provides assessment and support, brief treatment intervention and appropriate referrals.
- Queensland Illicit Drug Diversion Initiative (QIDDI)
- The QIDDI Court Diversion and Police Diversion Program offers assessment and early intervention strategies for people aged 12 and over who have been charged with minor drug offences.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Program (AOD)
- Provides intesive case management to those who require ongoing support to overcome or manage their addiction to alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- Provides assessment, support, brief treatment interventions and appropriate referrals.