Drug Arm is a not-for-profit organisation committed to reducing harms associated with alcohol and other drug use.
- Information and referral
- Street Outreach Service (SOS)
- Provides support, information, referrals and transport to individuals or groupd of young people on the the streets who are at risk of becoming homeless and/or dependant on alcohol and other illicit drugs.
- Community and Schools Promoting Achievement (CASPA)
- After school program which works in conjunction with the Toowoomba Family Support Program offering emotional and educational support to children who are having difficulty coping due to family and other influences
- Provides counselling and emoitonal support, one on one help with educational and emotional needs
- Parent and Family Support Program (FSP)
- Provides support and assistance to families where a family member has a relationship, family or parenting issue.