To make a booking:
- Go to the videoconferencing booking system
- From the drop-down menu options, select the site you will be attending and the service you require, then hit the 'Click to View Diary' button.
Note: The Roster of Legal Services (the table on the left) shows the hours of operation for each service's videoconferencing facility. The table on the right shows the available session times for your selected site and service (these will be shown only if you selected both a site and a service from the appropriate menus).
- Scroll through the availability roster using the 'Previous Week' and 'Next Week' buttons.
- To book, select your preferred timeslot from the list of 'Available' links and complete the form with the relevant details.
- Submit the form and you will receive a booking confirmation.
To cancel a booking please contact the service with whom you made the booking. You can find this phone number on the confirmation sheet of your appointment.
To check availability for a particular site:
- go to the site diary
- choose a site from the drop-down menu
- a roster showing that site's availability will appear.
This section is for authorised personnel only.