Main Content Anchor

Does someone owe you money?—A guide to help you claim a minor debt of $25,000 or less.

Download print version(PDF, 3MB)
Order publication online


QCAT has recently updated its forms, and we are currently reviewing our legal information guides and online content, including sample QCAT forms. You can find the new QCAT forms on their website 

View online:

Disclaimer: This guide is intended to provide you with information only. If you have a legal problem, you should get legal advice from a lawyer. Legal Aid Queensland believes the information provided is accurate as at April 2014 and does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.

Other languages:
We are committed to providing accessible services to Queenslanders from all culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. If you would like this publication explained in your language, please telephone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 to speak to an interpreter. Ask them to connect you to Legal Aid Queensland. This is a free service.

Related links and information

Last updated 17 December 2021

Back to top