Main Content Anchor

Other services available


Life after separation - putting the pieces back together

Chapter 10 - Other services available

>> PRESENTER: There are other services available to help families make their parenting plans or consent orders work on a practical level. 

These include counselling, contact centres and parenting advice. Family Relationship Centres can provide you with information about what support is available and assist you to make contact with those services.  Legal Aid Queensland can provide a support session following a family dispute resolution conference to help parents get on the right track with their consent orders. 

A Legal Aid lawyer can also provide advice about other issues such as debt, house repossession, domestic violence, child protection and criminal matters.

For more information about these services, contact Legal Aid Queensland or your nearest family relationship centre.

Related pages

Last updated 24 November 2015

Back to top