Main Content Anchor
Child Support Agency is part of the Commonwealth Department of Human Services.
- Administers the child support scheme to ensure parents contribute to the costs of raising their children after they separate.
- Provides support and assistance to parents, including calculating, collecting and transferring child support payments.
- Offers products, services and referrals to assist parents with other aspects of separation.
- Automated information service - 131 107
- Child support feedback and complaints service - 1800 132 468
- General inquiries - 131 272