Main Content Anchor

Child Support Agency - Change of Assessment Team

Main Content Anchor People that pay or receive child support and believe that there are special circumstances which mean that the amount does not accurately reflect:
  • their circumstances
  • the other parent's circumstances or
  • the child's circumstances
may be able to apply for a change of assessment.

Last updated 29 February 2016