Main Content Anchor

Child Support Agency - Complaints Section

Main Content Anchor

If youhave a complaint about a service you have received from Child Support Agency (CSA) you should call CSA on 1800 132 468.

If you’d prefer to write to CSA:

For more information, see Complaints and feedback about Child Support.

Last updated 29 February 2016