Main Content Anchor
Drug Arm is a not-for-profit organisation committed to reducing harms associated with alcohol and other drug use.
- Information and referral
- Street outreach service
- Community and Family Support Service (CAFSS)
- Works with individuals and families with drug and alcohol issues
- Provides up to 12 sessions of free counselling to those affected by drug use
- Provides assessment and support, brief treatment intervention and appropriate referrals.
- Queensland Illicit Drug Diversion Initiative (QIDDI)
- The QIDDI Court Diversion and Police Diversion Program offers assessment and early intervention strategies for people aged 12 and over who have been charged with minor drug offences.