Main Content Anchor
Drug Arm is a not-for-profit organisation committed to reducing harms associated with alcohol and other drug use.
- Information and referral
- Queensland Illicit Drug Diversion Initiative (QIDDI)
- The QIDDI Court Diversion and Police Diversion Program offers assessment and early intervention strategies for people aged 12 and over who have been charged with minor drug offences.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Program (AOD)
- Provides intesive case management to those who require ongoing support to overcome or manage their addiction to alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- Provides assessment, support, brief treatment interventions and appropriate referrals.