Main Content Anchor

Office of State Revenue

Main Content Anchor

Assist with inquiries regarding:

  • Transfer duty
  • First home owner grant
  • Land tax
  • Pay-roll tax
  • Stamp duty

All documents must be mailed for processing. Payments can be made either by post or electronically.

Contact the OSR call centre for information on how to request or lodge documents.