Main Content Anchor
The Victims Counselling and Support Service (VCSS) provides information and referral to other support services, as well as offering counselling to those affected by crime either directly or indirectly which includes family and friends, and witnesses.
VCSS is available for:
- Victims, their families and friends, and people who have witnessed crimes
- Adults or children
- People who have experienced any type of crime
- People who have experienced crime locally, nationally or overseas
- People who do or do not report the crime to the police
- People who have experienced recent or past crimes
- Counselling and support: Face-to face counselling is available at each location. Telephone sessions can be provided for those who are unable to travel.
- Information: about a victim�s rights; the court process (unfortunately we are NOT able to provide court support); and other agencies that may be of assistance.
The Victims Counselling and Support Service (VCSS) is a service provided by Relationships Australia at the following branches:
- Wide Bay
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast