Main Content Anchor
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation. The service helps young people who are going through a tough time.
headspace helps young people (12-25 years old) access health advice, support and information.
headspace can help you with:
- General health
- Mental health and counselling
- Education, employment and other services
- Alcohol and other drug services.
headspace is a place you can go to talk to someone if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- can't deal with school or finding it difficult to concentrate
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble