Main Content Anchor
Arafmi is a not for profit community organisation that has been providing quality services to the Queensland community for over 40 years.
Arafmi's vision is to enhance the well-being of people with mental illness, their families, carers and volunteers.
Whether you need help navigating the NDIS, looking for support services for a loved one or simply need someone you can talk to who understands, Arafmi is there for you.
Arafmi aims to:
- Provide emotional support for families, carers and friends of people experiencing mental illness
- Provide accurate information for carers to cope with the demands and pressures of care giving
- Increase community awareness and understanding of mental disorders
- Decrease the stigma attached to mental disorders
- Convey the needs of carers and families to healthcare professionals, the government and the community.
Find a support group near you.