Main Content Anchor
Arafmi is a not-for-profit organisation that provides supports to mental health carers across Brisbane and the surrounds with our expanded services in the carer and NDIS space. Arafmi's vision is to enhance the well-being of people with mental illness, their families, carers and volunteers. Arafmi aims to help navigate the NDIS, locate support services for a loved one or provide someone you can talk to who understands.
Carer & family support services
NDIS support services
- Assistance with daily living
- Transport and travel support
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Capacity Building Supports
- Support Coordination
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Support Coordination - designed to reduce the complexities that come with negotiating formal (service providers etc.), informal (your family and friends) and government supports (NDIA).
- Specialist Support Coordination - delivered by an appropriately qualified and experienced practitioner to meet individual needs.