Main Content Anchor
Gallang place provides culturally appropriate counselling services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, groups and families, within the greater Brisbane region.
Counselling, advocacy and support for:
- family conflict and violence
- managing anger and frustration
- feelings of grief, loss and trauma
- dealing with sexual, emotional or physical abuse
- drug and alcohol problems
- health, nutrition and wellbeing
- home and school issues
- problems with police and government agencies
- bullying and racism.
Online contact form