Main Content Anchor
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Health Service (ATSICHS) Brisbane is a not-for-profit community owned health and human services organisation delivering on the unique health and wellbeing needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in greater Brisbane and Logan.
Use the Find a clinic or service tool to locate local services.
- Medical clinics
- Dental clinics
- Midwifery hub
- Child and family health services
- Youth services
- Social and emotional wellbeing programs and services
- Aged cared facility (Jimbelunga).
Family and child support services
- Child protection
- Housing services
- Child and family centre at Waterford West
- Kindergarten programs
- Family wellbeing services.
To get in touch, complete the Online contact us form.