Main Content Anchor
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (ATSILS) works together with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, key government and non-government stakeholders to manage the delivery of services in a professional, culturally competent and community-sensitive manner.
ATSILS criminal, civil and family law services are delivered to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people throughout Queensland.
Key Areas of Service Delivery
- Criminal Law representation and advice
- Family Law representation and advice
- Civil Law representation and advice
- Prisoner ThroughCare Services to address recidivism
- Law Reform and Community Legal Education
- Coronial and Public Sector Monitoring
- 24 hour assistance at police stations
Visit the ATSILS website for regional office locations.