Main Content Anchor
Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia (ADA Australia) is a not-for-profit, independent, community based advocacy and education service.
ADA Australia offers a range of advocacy services in the following areas:
- Aged and Community Care Advocacy for people who have issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services in Queensland
- Human Rights Advocacy for people whose capacity is questioned in guardianship and administration matters
- Elder Abuse Advocacy for older people living in residential care who are experiencing or at risk of elder abuse
- Disability Advocacy for people with disability who are experiencing issues with support services, discrimination and unfair treatment
- Systemic Advocacy by informing providers of aged care, disability and guardianship services about system issues impacting on consumers.