Main Content Anchor
The Brisbane City Council (BCC) has a dedicated 24 hour a day, seven day a week hotline to support business in Brisbane.
The hotline is a one-stop-shop for businesses of all sizes seeking information and advice on Council services and is a convenient way to get all your questions answered in one phone call.
Council’s aim is to make starting or running your business as easy as possible. Call the hotline to access information on a range of topics including:
- food licensing including food safety permits
- home businesses
- planning and development applications and advice
- business opportunities
- working with Council including tenders and procurement
- advertising sign advice and permits
- filming in Brisbane including permits
- festival and event permits
- commercial activities on public land
- plus many more.
A single point of contact
Council’s Business Hotline is not limited to simple questions. Over 98% of queries can be answered with one phone call, but if your issue is more complex and requires follow up, Council will ensure you always speak to the same Council officer.
Experienced staff with personal service
Council’s Business Hotline staff have extensive business backgrounds and are trained to meet the specific needs of businesses, ensuring you get the right help and advice.