Main Content Anchor
Provides support and advice for the Premier and Cabinet and leads the public sector in delivering the government’s priorities.
The department's key functions include:
- coordinating initiatives that advance government policies and priorities
- supporting and advising the Premier and Cabinet, Ministers and agencies to ensure the structures and processes of government run efficiently
- providing executive and support services for the Premier and other departments
- leading policy coordination across government
- supporting Cabinet and Cabinet Committee decision-making
- managing Queensland's relationships with other governments
- overall responsibility for the administration of the Queensland Register of Nominees to Government Bodies
- overall responsibility for the administration of the Queensland Register of Appointees to Government Bodies.