Main Content Anchor
Free legal advice, assistance and referral to the LGBTI communities.
The LGBTI Legal Service holds advice sessions by appointment on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6pm. Bookings can be made online or by phoning the service.
The service can provide advice in relation to:
- Family law, including domestic violence, surrogacy and parenting rights
- Gender identification and sex changes
- Criminal law, including victims support
- Civil matters
- Employment matters
- Surrogacy and parenting
- Administrative law matters, including issues in relation to government decisions, Centrelink matters
- Discrimination and human rights.
The LGBTI Legal Service is unable to provide legal representation or support outside evening advice sessions.