Main Content Anchor
For parties with proceedings in the Queensland Registry of the Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court of Australia, assistance may be available through LawRight’s Court & Tribunal Services.
The service offers appointments (in person or by telephone) with solicitors who provide advice and assistance with the legal tasks necessary to progress court proceedings, including:
- advice about whether, and how, to commence or defend proceedings
- advice about court and tribunal processes
- assistance to draft documents such as applications, statements of claim, defences, affidavits, submissions and court and tribunal forms
- assistance with preparing for trial and appearing in court
- advice about appealing court and tribunal decisions
- advice about other options for the resolution of disputes.
Areas of law where help is available
In the Federal Courts assistance is available for matters in the following areas:
- Competition and consumer
- Fair work
- Information privacy
- Judicial review
- Appeals (even if your legal problem does not fall within one of the above listed areas).
How to apply
Complete the application form here. If you are unable to complete the online form, contact LawRight to discuss alternative arrangements.