Main Content Anchor
If you have a current or prospective civil matter (not family or criminal) in the Supreme and District Courts of Queensland or the Queensland Court of Appeal, assistance may be available through LawRight’s Court & Tribunal Services.
The service offers appointments (in person or by telephone) with solicitors who provide advice and assistance with the legal tasks necessary to progress court proceedings, including:
- advice about whether, and how, to commence or defend proceedings
- advice about court and tribunal processes
- assistance to draft documents such as applications, statements of claim, defences, affidavits, submissions and court and tribunal forms
- assistance with preparing for trial and appearing in court
- advice about appealing court and tribunal decisions
- advice about other options for the resolution of disputes.
How can I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form here. If you are unable to complete the online form, contact LawRight to discuss alternative arrangements.
Take a look at LawRight's factsheets about going to court.