Main Content Anchor
If you’re in financial difficulty, a financial crisis or are just looking to tighten up your budget, Moneycare financial counselling services may be able to help.
Their financial counsellors listen in a caring, non-judgemental manner. They are trained to assess your financial situation, provide you with helpful and practical information that's relevant to you and work with you to develop a plan.
They may be able to assist if you are:
- having difficulty paying debts or fines
- experiencing harassment from creditors or debt collectors
- facing legal action regarding your debts
- dealing with car or house repossession
- worried about being evicted from your home
- struggling to live on a low income.
If appropriate, the financial counsellors can help you negotiate with any people you owe money to or refer you on to other helpful services.
Find a Moneycare service near you
Information about the No Interest Loans Scheme