Main Content Anchor
The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) aims to deliver a fair and safe marketplace for Queensland consumers and businesses. They provide a wide range of key services relating to:
- Consumer rights, complaints and scams
- Business advice, rights and responsibilities
- Set up and regulation of associations, charities and not-for-profits
- Licensing and regulation of industries including:
- property industry
- motor vehicle industry
- security industry
- tattoo industry
- auction industry
- second-hand dealing and pawnbroking industry
- debt collection
- inbound tour operators working in Queensland
- personal services industry.
See the full list of Office of Fair Trading locations across Queensland.