Main Content Anchor
The Public Trustee provides trustee, estate and administration services to Queenslanders.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Free will making
- Deceased estate administration
- Management of investment and trusts
- Auctioning and sale of property
- Financial administration for people with decision making impairment
- Administering unclaimed money
- Acting as trustee for a number of Queensland's philanthropic foundations and trusts.
The Public Trustee provides will-making outreach services in a number of locations across Queensland. To make an appointment (eg. to have a will made) clients can contact the general enquiries line on 1300 360 044.
To find the location of your closest Public Trustee office or community outreach service, see the locations finder on the Public Trustee website.