Main Content Anchor
Free & confidential legal advice, help & referrals for young people under 25
Previously named the National Children’s and Youth Law Centre and known as Lawstuff, Youth Law Australia is Australia’s only national, technology-based community legal service. Youth Law Australia is a community legal service that is dedicated to helping children and young people in Australia and their supporters to find a legal solution to their problems.
Anyone under 25 (and their advocate) can request and receive free and confidential legal advice through the Service's innovative online service that is available 24/7.
- Cars and driving
- Courts, police and the law
- At home, parents and family
- Employment: find out about your work rights
- Getting official documents (eg. passports)
- Health, love and sex
- Internet, phones and technology
- Money, tax and welfare
- School: bullying, school rules, leaving school
- Violence and harm: child and/or sexual abuse, domestic violence, discrimination
- Public transport
- Teen issues eg: drinking, drugs, partying, graffiti, tattoos, piercings.