Main Content Anchor
Providing free, confidential legal information & help for young people under 25
Previously named the National Children’s and Youth Law Centre and known as Lawstuff, Youth Law Australia is Australia’s only national, technology-based community legal service.
Lawstuff provides legal information, advice and referrals to children and young people under the age of 25 and their supporters. If you have a question, you can send it to Lawstuff today here.
Anyone under 25 (and their advocate) can request and receive free and confidential legal advice through the Service's innovative online service that is available 24/7.
Lawstuff can help with legal issues including:
- cars and driving
- courts, police and the law
- at home, parents and family
- getting official documents (eg passports)
- health, love and sex
- internet, phones and technology
- money, tax and welfare
- violence and harm
- teen issues, eg: drinking, drugs, partying, graffiti, tattoos, piercings.